With many of Canada’s Top 100 Companies located in Toronto, the number of men and women making the move to the big city, whether permanently or temporarily has increased significantly over the years.
An increase in Toronto lodging demand sees an increase in the number of people who are staying in town for longer periods of time. This increase in visitors and guests has increased the need for more temporary housing options, as many no longer choose to stay in traditional hotels.
Many of these business travelers and lodging seekers have been choosing to stay in corporate housing units instead of standard hotels when staying 30 days or more. With many of the same benefits of staying in a five star hotel, combined with all of the comforts of home, its no wonder so many employers are choosing to provide corporate housing options for their out of town business travelers.
Corporate housing units are furnished residential apartments, houses or condominiums that are made available to rent on a temporary basis. Located downtown and easily accessible to all major highways, these fully furnished units come with fully equipped kitchens, private bathrooms, bath and bedroom linens, housewares, electronics and utilities such as internet and cable television. Professional property management companies like Today Living Group (TLG) manage all the details for the client and guest, usually at one inclusive cost.
Corporate housing is also a popular choice for many insurance companies in Toronto. When a home insurance claim requires a temporary relocation in order to rebuild or refurbish a home, most insurance companies look to corporate housing options when finding a temporary home for their clients. Corporate housing is also a great option for families who are immigrating to a new country or region before they are ready to permanently settle down.
Why Corporate Housing is the Better Option
- Get a fully furnished and equipped studio, one, two or three bedroom apartment and get the freedom to move about in twice the space of a standard hotel
- Professional housekeeping is included and TLG implements the Healthy Bed System in all of our suites.
- Location, Location, Location – most corporate housing units are located in or close to major metropolitan areas.
- Less expensive than staying in a standard hotel if you are in town for a longer period of time
- Short term stay options for any one who is in town for business meetings, visiting family or friends, or renovating an existing home.
- Long term extended stay options for any one who is relocating due to business
- Get full use of building amenities, without paying any additional fees. Most buildings have state of the art fitness centers, concierge and security, pools and business rooms
- Member companies are experienced professionals that coordinate all the details to accommodate your unique housing needs.
Get More Out of Your Extended Stay
- King or Queen size Kingsdown mattress in master bedrooms
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances (Fridge, stove, microwave) and cooking essentials (pots, pans, linens)
- Sofa-bed (where applicable and upon request)
- Large flat screen TV with digital cable, Audio center
- Telephone and high speed wireless internet
- Work space with desk
- Bi-weekly housekeeping
Whether it is a business trip, conference, or a relocation project, more and more people are choosing corporate housing over hotels for their short term and extended stays. Get more out of your visit with all the comforts of TLG’s Furnished Apartments in Toronto.