As if moving to a new city and a new neighbourhood isn’t daunting enough, being left to your own devices in search of food, snacks and most importantly, coffee, can be terrifying! We know that roaming the streets in your new neighbourhood in search of a warm cup of coffee and a quick bite to eat is the last thing you want to do the first night in your new home. Today Living Group is dedicated to making your stay in Toronto, no matter how long, comfortable.
Our dedication to you begins before you’ve even arrived. A thorough cleaning is done in every unit, both after it has been vacated, and before someone new moves in. This guarantees that every one of our units smells fresh, is free of dust, dander and allergens and sparkles and shines like new. Someone will check to ensure all the lights are turned on, that the cable and internet are working and that you have all the amenities you could possible need.
Cookware, plates, cutlery, and glassware are shined up and sparkling. The towels are soft and the pillows will be fluffed. We’ll even provide a new shower curtain liner. All things you thought we couldn’t possibly think of, Today Living Group has.
What To Expect With Your Furnished Rental in Toronto
- King or Queen size Kingsdown mattress in master bedrooms
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances (Fridge, stove, microwave) and cooking essentials (pots, pans, linens)
- Sofa-bed (where applicable and upon request)
- Large flat screen TV with digital cable, Audio center
- Telephone and high speed wireless internet
- Work space with desk
- Bi-weekly housekeeping